Home Forums Share an Idea Making the most of Lexus’ V8 sports cars at the brand’s Performance Driving.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    hung91y2276373

id=”article-body” class=”row” section=”article-body” data-component=”trackCWV”>

Never mind its reputation for 더라커룸 creating soft, quiet luxury cars; makes some decidedly kickass . The , and all use a naturally aspirated, 5.0-liter V8 engine, and 더라커룸 I’m about to put them to the test at WeatherTech Raceway Laguna Sec<br>p>p>Following the leader right through the crazy Corkscrew turn at Laguna Sec<br>p>
    Lexus Racing/Sideline Sports Photography
    That’s where Lexus
    hosts its Performance Driving School, which teaches you how to not only make the most of your V8-powered sports car, but helps you learn the fundamentals of track driving. Throughout a full-day session, I’ll learn about vision principles, as well as how to stay on the best racing line through Laguna Seca’s many challenging corner<br>p>Learning the fundamentalsp>The first thing you have to do is learn the track itself. I’m in the LC 500 for this exercise, but I’m not using anywhere near all of its 471 horsepower and 더라커룸 398 pound-feet of torque. At these slower, third-gear speeds, you can better understand the braking, turn-in and apex points of a corner. Turn 2, for example — the infamous Andretti hairpin — is a double-apex corner, but the instructors are having us treat it as a single, 더라커룸 late-apex turn.<br>>Over the course of these slower laps, I’m able to reprogram my instincts to brake later, turn later and get closer and closer to each turn’s apex. By the end of the exercise, I’m going much faster, learning to trust the LC 500’s strong brakes as I hit them hard along the front straight and set myself up for Turn 2. This first part of Laguna Seca has always been the scariest for me, but after lots of practice, I’m so much more confident. The LC 500’s sharp reflexes certainly play a part in this confidence, <br>

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
Reply To: Making the most of Lexus’ V8 sports cars at the brand’s Performance Driving.
Your information:

Menu
× Talk to the Sheikh