Home Forums Share an Idea Iggy Azalea admits she used to feel 'embarrassed' about reading to son

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    sherrieburkholde

<p class=”mol-para-with-font”>With hits like Fancy and Black Widow, she is known for oozing confidence.</p><p class=”mol-para-with-font”>But Iggy Azalea recently admitted that there is something that used to feel ’embarrassed’ about doing. </p><p class=”mol-para-with-font”>The 30-year-old rap star has revealed it’s taken her a bit of time to come to terms with the challenges of motherhood, admitting she initially felt self-conscious about some of her parental duties in a series on tweets on Monday.</p><p class=”mol-para-with-font”><span class=”mol-style-bold”>Scroll down for video </span></p><div class=”artSplitter mol-img-group” style=”style”> <div class=”mol-img”> <div class=”image-wrap”> Opening up: Iggy Azalea revealed it's taken her a bit of time to come to terms with the challenges of motherhood, admitting she initially felt self-conscious about some of her parental duties in a series on tweets on Monday </div> <noscript> Opening up: Iggy Azalea revealed it's taken her a bit of time to come to terms with the challenges of motherhood, admitting she initially felt self-conscious about some of her parental duties in a series on tweets on Monday </noscript> </div> <p class=”imageCaption”>Opening up: Iggy Azalea revealed it’s taken her a bit of time to come to terms with the challenges of motherhood, admitting she initially felt self-conscious about some of her parental duties in a series on tweets on Monday</p></div><div class=”artSplitter mol-img-group” style=”style”> <div class=”mol-img”> <div class=”image-wrap”> The blonde beauty - who announced the arrival of her son Onyx in June - wrote: 'It seems silly but when I first had my son I felt embarrassed to read books aloud and put on silly voices etc. but now I get so into it and I don't even care' </div> <noscript> The blonde beauty - who announced the arrival of her son Onyx in June - wrote: 'It seems silly but when I first had my son I felt embarrassed to read books aloud and put on silly voices etc. but now I get so into it and I don't even care' </noscript> </div> <p class=”imageCaption”>The blonde beauty – who announced the arrival of her son Onyx in June – wrote: 광주 성형외과 ‘It seems silly but when I first had my son I felt embarrassed to read books aloud and put on silly voices etc.

but now I get so into it and I don’t even care'</p></div><p class=”mol-para-with-font”>The blonde beauty – who announced the arrival of her son Onyx in June – wrote: ‘It seems silly but when I first had my son I felt embarrassed to read books aloud and put on silly voices etc.
    but now I get so into it and 광주 성형외과 I don’t even care.'</p><div><div data-track-module=”am-related_carousel^related_carousel” data-track-selector=”.rotator-panels a:not([class*=external])” data-dm-rotator-rotate=”false” data-track-pos=”static” data-preferred-shared-network-enabled=”” data-dm-rotator-auto-init=”” id=”p-22″ class=”related-carousel with-fb-or-tw tvshowbiz” data-dm-rotator-active-class=”active” data-dm-rotator-page-count=”1.0″ data-dm-social-article-auto-init=”” data-dm-rotator-page-size=”1″> <div class=”rotator bdrcc”> <div class=”rotator-title”> <h2>RELATED ARTICLES</h2> <ul class=”rotator-pages link-xocc”> <li class=”rotator-prev”>Previous

• <li class=”rotator-next”>Next </div> <ul class=”rotator-panels link-bogr1 linkro-ccox”>

• <span>Iggy Azalea declares she’ll NEVER join OnlyFans as she slams…</span> <span>Iggy Azalea twerks in a G-string and gets a lap dance from a…</span> <span>Iggy Azalea admits she expected to need ‘lots of plastic…</span> <span>She’s a style chameleon! Iggy Azalea reveals her new ‘green…</span>
  • </div>

<b><div class=”fb”></b>
    <h2>Share this article</h2>
    <div class=”share”><span class=”wai”>Share</span></div>
    <div class=”count”><span>17</span> shares</div>
    </div>

</div> </div><p class=”mol-para-with-font”>A fan replied to her referencing a scary voice she said she did for him during an interview with JoJo Siwa back in September.</p><p class=”mol-para-with-font”>Iggy replied: ‘Haha, I have a dog book he loves called “doggies” and it’s literally just barking noises.

I do ten specific dog barks. </p><div class=”moduleFull mol-video”><div><div itemprop=”video” itemscope=”itemscope” website content=”Rapper Iggy Azalea spends quality time with son” itemprop=”name” /><meta content=”PT00M05S” itemprop=”duration” /><meta website itemprop=”thumbnailUrl” /><meta website itemprop=”contentURL” /><meta content=”2021-03-18T03:49:13+0000″ itemprop=”uploadDate” /><meta content=”576″ itemprop=”height” /><meta content=”1024″ itemprop=”width” /><meta content=”Australia rapper Iggy Azalea spends quality time with son in a video shared to instagram.” itemprop=”description” /><div class=”item”> <div class=”vjs-video-container vjs-fixed vjs-span-two-col tvshowbiz” id=”v-846080263675727376″> <video controls=”” class=”video-js vjs-default-skin” website Iggy Azalea spends quality time with website rapper Iggy Azalea spends quality time with son in a video shared to instagram.website preload=”none”> <source website type=”video/mp4″></source> </video> </div> </div> </div></div></div><div class=”artSplitter mol-img-group” style=”style”> <div class=”mol-img”> <div class=”image-wrap”> Sweet: Iggy seen holding her nine-month-old son </div> <noscript> Sweet: Iggy seen holding her nine-month-old son </noscript> </div> <p class=”imageCaption”>Sweet: Iggy seen holding her nine-month-old son</p></div><div class=”artSplitter mol-img-group” style=”style”> <div class=”mol-img”> <div class=”image-wrap”> 'I do ten specific dog barks': Iggy also revealed that she really gets into character when reading a book called 'doggies' to her child </div> <noscript> 'I do ten specific dog barks': Iggy also revealed that she really gets into character when reading a book called 'doggies' to her child </noscript> </div> <p class=”imageCaption”>’I do ten specific dog barks’: Iggy also revealed that she really gets into character when reading a book called ‘doggies’ to her child</p></div><p class=”mol-para-with-font”>’Page one when I open it I can see him already trying not to laugh cause he knows I’m about to bark.

Lol'</p><p class=”mol-para-with-font”>She also admitted that she is set to receive her coronavirus vaccine later this month.</p><p class=”mol-para-with-font”>The Work hitmaker is eager to get the vaccine so she can enjoy a ‘normal’ summer with her son this year.</p><p class=”mol-para-with-font”>She wrote on the micro-blogging platform: ‘I’m getting my Covid vaccine later this month and I’m very excited!</p><div class=”artSplitter mol-img-group” style=”style”> <div class=”mol-img”> <div class=”image-wrap”> Wow factor: She showed off green hair last week </div> <noscript> Wow factor: She showed off green hair last week </noscript> </div> <p class=”imageCaption”>Wow factor: She showed off green hair last week</p></div><div class=”artSplitter mol-img-group” style=”style”> <div class=”mol-img”> <div class=”image-wrap”> 'I'm very excited': She also admitted that she is set to receive her coronavirus vaccine later this month </div> <noscript> 'I'm very excited': She also admitted that she is set to receive her coronavirus vaccine later this month </noscript> </div> <p class=”imageCaption”>’I’m very excited’: She also admitted that she is set to receive her coronavirus vaccine later this month</p></div><p class=”mol-para-with-font”>’I’ll gladly feel like s*** for 광주 성형외과 a few days if it means I can potentially have a normal summer this year.'</p><p class=”mol-para-with-font”>Meanwhile, Iggy recently revealed she thought she would need ‘lots of plastic surgery’ after giving birth.</p><p class=”mol-para-with-font”>The rap star feared she would require a lot of cosmetic work to regain her figure which she admitted on the season premiere of Overserved With Lisa Vanderpump which aired last week.</p><div class=”artSplitter mol-img-group” style=”style”> <div class=”mol-img”> <div class=”image-wrap”> Secret pregnancy: Iggy Azalea appeared on Thursday's episode of Overserved with Lisa Vanderpump on the E! network </div> <noscript> Secret pregnancy: Iggy Azalea appeared on Thursday's episode of Overserved with Lisa Vanderpump on the E! network </noscript> </div> <p class=”imageCaption”>Secret pregnancy: Iggy Azalea appeared on Thursday’s episode of Overserved with Lisa Vanderpump on the E!

network</p></div><div class=”artSplitter mol-img-group” style=”style”> <div class=”mol-img”> <div class=”image-wrap”> Revealing: The rap star feared she would require a lot of cosmetic work to regain her figure </div> <noscript> Revealing: The rap star feared she would require a lot of cosmetic work to regain her figure </noscript> </div> <p class=”imageCaption”>Revealing: The rap star feared she would require a lot of cosmetic work to regain her figure</p></div><div class=”artSplitter mol-img-group” style=”style”> <div class=”mol-img”> <div class=”image-wrap”> She said: 'I thought I'd have to get lots of plastic surgery, but then I didn't have to get any. I didn't get a stomach that I'd need to hide, and then with COVID, I was just like, "I'll just keep it a secret. I don't have to go outside".' </div> <noscript> She said: 'I thought I'd have to get lots of plastic surgery, but then I didn't have to get any. I didn't get a stomach that I'd need to hide, and then with COVID, I was just like, "I'll just keep it a secret. I don't have to go outside".' </noscript> </div> <p class=”imageCaption”>She said: ‘I thought I’d have to get lots of plastic surgery, but then I didn’t have to get any.

I didn’t get a stomach that I’d need to hide, and then with COVID, I was just like, “I’ll just keep it a secret. I don’t have to go outside”.’ </p></div><p class=”mol-para-with-font”>She said: ‘I thought I’d have to get lots of plastic surgery, but then I didn’t have to get any.
    I didn’t get a stomach that I’d need to hide, and then with COVID, 광주 성형외과 I was just like, “I’ll just keep it a secret. I don’t have to go outside”.'</p><p class=”mol-para-with-font”>Iggy has Onyx with ex-boyfriend Playboi Carti and previously revealed that his birth was planned.</p><p class=”mol-para-with-font”>She explained: ‘He was a planned baby.

I just wondered if I would want to have more than one child, so I thought that maybe I should figure that out before I’m as old as dust.'</p><div class=”moduleFull mol-video”><div><div itemprop=”video” itemscope=”itemscope” website content=”Rapper Iggy Azalea shows off her Australian food haul” itemprop=”name” /><meta content=”PT00M13S” itemprop=”duration” /><meta website itemprop=”thumbnailUrl” /><meta website itemprop=”contentURL” /><meta content=”2021-03-11T00:46:52+0000″ itemprop=”uploadDate” /><meta content=”576″ itemprop=”height” /><meta content=”1024″ itemprop=”width” /><meta content=”Rapper Iggy Azalea shows off her Australian food haul.” itemprop=”description” /><div class=”item”> <div class=”vjs-video-container vjs-fixed vjs-span-two-col tvshowbiz” id=”v-1069198161139680402″> <video controls=”” class=”video-js vjs-default-skin” website Iggy Azalea shows off her Australian food website Iggy Azalea shows off her Australian food haul.website preload=”none”> <source website type=”video/mp4″></source> </video> </div> </div> </div></div></div><div class=”artSplitter mol-img-group” style=”style”> <div class=”mol-img”> <div class=”image-wrap”> 'He was a planned baby': Iggy has Onyx with ex-boyfriend Playboi Carti and previously revealed that his birth was planned </div> <noscript> 'He was a planned baby': Iggy has Onyx with ex-boyfriend Playboi Carti and previously revealed that his birth was planned </noscript> </div> <p class=”imageCaption”>’He was a planned baby’: Iggy has Onyx with ex-boyfriend Playboi Carti and previously revealed that his birth was planned</p></div></div>

<!– ad: website –>

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
Reply To: Iggy Azalea admits she used to feel 'embarrassed' about reading to son
Your information:

Menu
× Talk to the Sheikh